- Preferred minimum of 3+ years of experience in premium seating sales and/or servicing
- Demonstrates or has prior premium seating experience/knowledge of local market
- Proven track record of generating new business and retaining clients
- Advertising/sponsorship experience and knowledge of local corporate market
- Prior experience in a similar working environment
- Bachelor’s degree or better from an accredited college/university
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with data processing and MS Office applications
- Ability to work nights, all events, weekends, events and holidays as required
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including but not limited to: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly moves about the facility/outside the facility to meet with clients/supervise staff; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
- The essential functions of this position are performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment can range from minimal to loud during events depending on the employee’s location, and is minimal during non-event times.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER