This position is required to work event preparation, event presentations, move-ins, and move-outs. Depending on event
schedules, hours of work may be long and varied. Maintain appearance of facility including snow and ice removal, mowing
and trimming, weeding and spraying, painting, and cleaning.
• Maintain a safe work environment.
• Respond to tenants and customers as needed.
• Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all building property and grounds.
• Follow instructions.
• Snow and ice removal from building property.
• Physical demands: must be able to walk for extended periods of time and lift 50 lbs.,
occasionally 100 lbs.
• Work as a team and be able to work independently while completing tasks.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Be comfortable working with the public and have strong interpersonal, verbal communication
• Have a flexible schedule depending on events (including days, evenings, weekends, holidays,
• Knowledge of general maintenance and ability to learn new skills.
• Must be able to work in various weather conditions.
• Be able to meet physical demands.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.