Parking attendant personnel function as money collectors during paid parking events, check for proper parking passes, direct patrons to expedite ingress and egress of cars to and from Alerus Center lots, assist with the set-up and tear down of parking equipment and assist with parking lot clean up post event.
• Know Alerus Center parking policies/procedures
• Function as money collectors during paid parking events
• Check pass holders (suites, media, staff, etc.) and direct to appropriate designated parking
• Direct patrons onto and off of Alerus Center parking lots to expedite traffic pre and post
• Assist with the set-up and tear down of parking equipment including cones, barricades, etc.
• Assists motorists with any automotive problems by calling proper service as needed
• Patrols area to deter vandalism and bootlegging
• Assist with parking lot cleanup post event
• Ability to do general arithmetic
• Ability to speak and understand English
• Physical strength required performing assigned tasks. Employees must regularly lift and/or
move up to 25 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.