This position is responsible for the accurate, efficient, and service-oriented operation of the ticket selling function of the Alerus Center. May supervisor other Ticket Office Cashiers.
• Accurately sells tickets for Alerus Center events
• Provides outstanding customer service in selling tickets, answering questions, and assisting
guests with problems or concerns
• Answers telephone, providing accurate information in a pleasant, helpful manner
• Opens or closes ticket window during business hours
• Counts and bands money received
• Makes daily ticket sales reports
• Files various records and reports
• Maintains accurate count of tickets sold
• Performs other work as required
• Demonstrated ability to speak, read, write, count, and use a computer
• Able to make change accurately
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.