The cash room attendant is responsible for preparing and distributing cash during an event, processing, balancing and reporting of cash received after an event. The attendant must have the ability to work a variable, event driven schedule typically ranging from 1-2 hours before doors open to 1-2 hours after the conclusion of the event. In addition to possessing strong numerical skills, the attendant must have the ability to work independently, be trustworthy, be detail oriented with respect to adhering to company cash handling procedures, and be able to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce within a fast paced environment.
• Makes periodic rounds of each location (concessions stands, bars/beer domes, merchandise
stands) to pick up cash, in addition to handling radio calls in a consistently timely and
• Responsible for receiving and balancing event location cash deposits.
• Must show demonstrated ability to adhere to highest standards of professionalism and
integrity, ethical and responsible protection of company assets, and must provide courteous,
respectful and professional support to event staff and volunteer base.
• Must be reliable and maintain excellent attendance.
• Performing the duties of this position involves extensive standing and walking.
• Prior cash handling and counting experience highly preferred. Retail cash handling
• High school graduate or GED required.
• Ability to pass criminal background screening per policy.
• Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division,
percentages) as they relate to cash handling and reconciliation.
• Ability to handle cash and company assets accurately and responsibly.
• Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, and management staff in a
clear, respectful manner.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding company information (i.e. sales, deposits).
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.