This position is the primary contact with the guests at the facility. The position requires knowledge of the building and its
services also to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for the building patrons.
• Be familiar with ticketing, seating locations, procedures, and building policies.
• Able to handle large groups of guests.
• Maintain control of your assigned sections or area.
• Anticipate and correct any trouble situations in your area.
• Know general building information and locations of various amenities.
• Ensure areas are safe for patrons and staff.
• Monitor alcohol consumption and related issues.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all patrons.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be available for at least half of all events occurring within each month.
• Experience in customer service.
• Ability to manage high stress situations.
• Able to be on feet for long periods of time.
• Able to work a variety of events including children’s shows, theatre performances, and loud
• Must have a pleasant and outgoing personality.
• Must be friendly, courteous, and polite with a positive attitude.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.