Housekeepers will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining room and public areas prior to, during, and after events.
• Operate buffer, rider sweepers / scrubbers, walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums,
forklifts and other various equipment
• Climb up and down stairs and lift 40 lbs. unaided
• Maintains clean and well stocked restrooms
• Safely use cleaning chemicals and communicate proper cleaning procedures
• Responsible for keeping all areas in a safe and clean condition.
• During events, constantly walks the facility with broom and dustpan looking for trash and or
• Performs custodial duties after events.
• Keeps outside areas and front entrance clean and trash picked up.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.