- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration, Data Analytics or another related field
- Experience in sales and/or marketing, preferably with a sports facility, convention center, performing arts facility or other multi-purpose public assembly facility preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising/sponsorship program development
- Strong understanding of social media, web-based advertising, CRM, and website maintenance
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation, graphic design, PowerPoint and Internet software, including familiarity with publishing software such as Microsoft Publisher, Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Contact Management Systems preferred
- Demonstrated ability to formulate creative and original promotional ideas.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills, and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Exemplary customer service skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, days, evenings, weekends, holidays, extended (long) workdays and extended numbers of days
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.